A Rugged PID Controller with Graphical Display
SmartVueTMis a rugged sunlight-readable touchscreen display, measurement, and PID controller responding to industry's need for a wide temperature range, ruggedized panel meter, for both monitoring and process control applications.
Price Drop! Purchase in Canadian Dollars Here!
SmartVueTMis one of the most comprehensive, feature rich panel meters available today. Supporting J1939 and implement bus, SmartVueTMprovides a wide variety of user-configurable inputs and process control, including PID control (proportional-integral-derivative). It also has both digital and analog multipurpose I/O types, an RTD sensor channel, and hardware counters. Designed specifically for challenging environments, SmartVue'sTM compact, ruggedized profile is ideal for panel-mounted operations in trucking, drilling and a wide range of other industrial applications, including those requiring operation in a Class 1 Div. 2 hazardous location.
Accessing and processing data is easy with the SmartVueTM panel meter. Connect to the Ethernet (RJ-45) port on the back of the meter for real-time streaming of data collected by the SmartVueTM, both locally and/or remotely over a local area or wide area network anywhere in the world. A remote SmartVueTMdisplay program on a laptop, or a web server with a user designed application ensures that the data is available when it is needed.
Many Process Control and Monitoring Applications, One SmartVueTM
- J1939 and Implement Bus Monitoring
- Mud Pump, Cementing Control
- Blender Control
- Generator Control
- Compressor Control
- Emissions Monitoring (RICE NESHAP)
- Power Generation and Distribution
- Water/Wastewater Treatment
- Agriculture – Livestock Monitoring
- Marine Engine Monitoring
- Industrial Automation
SmartVueTM Digital Panel Meter Features
- Sunlight Readable Touchscreen Display
- Indoor/Outdoor Operation In ANY Climate: -40C to +70C
- Armored Glass Touchscreen
- Class 1 Division 2 (C1D2) Hazardous Area Classification (North America)
- PID Controller
- Analog and Digital Inputs/Outputs
- Ethernet Output/Real Time Data Streaming
- Data Logging
- Open Architecture Data Stream